The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1enjuague (bucal) masculineelixir (bucal) masculine
- Before leaving home, as a last-minute precaution, I also indulged in some serious mouthwash gargling, followed by a frantic gum-chewing session.
- And I braced myself for the bad news - would I spend the next six months gargling prescription mouthwash?
- Rinse with antiseptic mouthwash, like Listerine, and floss daily.
- When Laurel emerged from the bathroom, gargling with mouthwash, I didn't share that fantasy with her.
- Gargling with this mouthwash can't be described as pleasant.
- I stretched, yawned, rinsed with mouthwash, then set about to explore my surroundings.
- Next he pulled out a bottle of Firewine and took a mouthful before gargling it like mouthwash and swallowing it.
- She'll long to take a proper shower, gargle with mouthwash, paint her toenails pink.
- Sore throats, irritated gums and oral sores can be soothed by a gargle or mouthwash of strong sage tea.
- You might even want to gargle with mouthwash before meeting with potential clients.
- Incidentally, the dentist said that toothpastes with mouthwash killed the useful bacteria inside the oral cavity due to its antiseptic qualities.
- Personal care products such as shampoos, deodorants, dental floss and mouthwash are multibillion-dollar industries.
- But bad breath isn't always the result of choosing the wrong mouthwash or toothpaste, a University of Iowa dentist says.
- Despite the ritual dousing with perfume and mouthwash, the girl still smelled faintly of cigarette smoke.
- He came back minutes later toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash in hand.
- If you happen to be suffering from any or all of the conditions listed above, you need to stop using any toothpaste or mouthwash of any description whatsoever.
- For all I knew she was going to hand me a bottle of mouthwash or a stick of deodorant.
- I brush my teeth, rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash.
- Disinfectants, deodorant soaps, toilet bowl cleaners and even mouthwash kill the beneficial bacteria.
- We brush, floss, use tartar-fighting rinses, and swish around mouthwash to freshen our breath.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!