The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(part) movible(part) móvil(apparatus) portátilmovable property — bienes muebles
- movable type — tipo móvil
- Storm windows should have weatherstripping at all moveable joints; be made of strong, durable materials; and have interlocking or overlapping joints.
- Wind instruments are tuned by adjustment to the length of tubing, using the tuning-slide on a brass instrument, the staple of the reed on an oboe, or the movable top joint of a flute, etc.
- The synovial joints are the most freely movable joints.
- There are three kinds of freely movable joints that play a big part in voluntary movement.
- The pool was closed for two weeks in February, including half-term week, for a complete overhaul of the electrics, pool filters and the mechanics of the moveable floor.
- Once orbiting the Earth the crew delicately manoeuvred a 100 ft movable crane tipped with lasers and a camera to inspect the wings and nose for damage.
- In England, France and Germany magic lanterns, moveable gauze screens and transparencies had been used to experiment with light on stage since the seventeenth century.
- The first mechanical element is movable relative to the casing, between an engaged position and a disengaged position.
- Padlocks provide portable security for movable items such as bikes and boats and in locations such as lockers and outdoor sheds.
- In the first, a movable die travels horizontally towards a similar stationary die.
- You want furniture that is of course kid-size, but you also want it to be easily moveable and light-weight enough so that the children themselves can move it around as necessary.
- One of the unique features about this museum is that the exhibits are in moveable cases so we can take them out and transform the function area.
- The search for solutions to this problem led to the development of mobile computers mounted on mobile or movable facilities.
- The cost of a move in a building with a raised floor and movable partitions would be closer to $166 than to $3,640.
- The school's performance center will have moveable seating so auditorium-type settings can be easily converted mechanically to settings suitable for small work groups.
- Lightweight is the basic reason for using aluminum in all types of transportation equipment, as well as in moving and movable parts in general.
- I imagined a future me, rolling down the aisles of the Target store in my moveable chair thing that I bought, my dutiful husband lugging my oxygen tank, trying to keep up with me.
- The council wants the agency to re-consider the installation of moveable flood walls around the Shallows in the centre of the village, because of concerns about the visual impact of permanent flood banks.
- In trying to recover from the turbulence, the first officer moved the rudder, the big fin on the back of the tail fin, the moveable piece, back and forth, back and forth.
- Over the past dozen years this Steinbach lawyer has dedicated his efforts to research the lineage of Mennonites throughout their moveable history from country to country.
- movable type — tipo móvil
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!