The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de filmadora
1filmadora femenino EEUUtomavistas masculino España, EEUU(large, professional) cámara cinematográfica femenino
- He thought of a solution to the problem of how to stabilize a hand-held movie camera in a hotel room.
- She is the latest of a number of Britart stars to turn to the movie camera.
- The poem moves swiftly from image to image, like a movie camera.
- This system has been adapted for use in modern movie cameras.
- We have bought a digital movie camera which is to be lent out to community groups.
- Raw stock and ponderous movie cameras may soon give way to digital tapes and high definition cameras.
- He already had a 35mm photo camera and knew where to acquire an 8mm movie camera.
- It was a debut of sorts for the Chief Minister, as he faced the movie camera.
- Jones brought his 8mm home movie camera along and captured some incredible images.
- One was pointing and giving directions and the other one was setting up a tripod with a movie camera on it.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!