The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1estrella de cine feminine
- By 1934, William Powell was already a famous movie star.
- Today, media superstars, including sports heroes, pop divas and movie stars, are at the forefront of news and pop culture.
- The world-renowned television and movie star unveiled himself as a fine artist at this celebration.
- Walter was a very satisfying villain - and might well have become a legitimate horror movie star if someone had seen his potential.
- Since the age of six, she dreamed of becoming a great movie star.
- Hepburn was a movie star with great drawing power; Andrews was untested as a movie draw.
- Hope's astounding popularity as a movie star had waned by the late 1950s.
- Lee's career was an amazing one, divided as it was into two great phases - the movie star days and the daytime soap opera days.
- Murphy is an impressive new movie star - appealing, vulnerable, and intelligent.
- He has witnessed strong sales of the iconic, black-and-white photos of classic Hollywood movie stars and sports heroes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!