The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de segadora
1(machine)→ = lawn mower
- I used to cut grass with a push mower with no motor.
- I've just bought the Rolls Royce of mowers.
- Despite all the technological advances of the 21st century, mowers haven't really changed that much.
- Machinery needs fixing - the drive belt dropped off the mower an hour ago, rendering it useless.
- I wonder what he thinks about while he pushes his mower, day after day.
- If there wasn't the sound of a mower somewhere in our neighbourhood on a weekend you'd think the world was about to end.
- A tuned mower engine will use less fuel, pollute less and chop grass into finer particles.
- Owners might appreciate a service plan that has a chip e-mail them when it senses their mowers need maintenance, to head off an impending breakdown.
- A well-groomed carpet of grass may be nice to look at, but gas-powered mowers pollute the air with noxious fumes.
- You spend all week in an office, what better than mowing the lawn with an old-fashioned manual metal mower?
2(on farm)segadora femenino
3(person)segador masculinosegadora femenino
- The novice was released only once he put a shilling towards the mowers' beer.
- That lot would become babysitters, lawn mowers, and burger flippers.
- Below, an army of workers moves at hill's bottom; they ply simple tools of their fathers, silent snippers, mowers, diggers.
- All the mowers would throw their scythes at the final stook so that no one person would be responsible for the corn spirit's death.
- Town hall chiefs propose letting animals graze on parks to save on the cost of mowers.
- There is no action on Sunday: a relief for the entire infrastructure that makes this tournament the best there is-the painters of hundreds of lines, the mowers of hundreds of strips.
- I gave up the idea of a lawn gently sloping down to the water - the resident mower of lawns didn't fancy falling into the water.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!