The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de faldón
1(del guardabarros) faldón masculino
- It also comes in two versions - one tuned for the racetrack and one for the road complete with headlamps and mudflaps.
- Giugiaro claims that it will have an entire line of ‘accessories’ especially designed for the car - think belts and handbags rather than mudflaps and hanging dice.
- On the outside, customers can choose reversing sensors, headlamp protectors, fog lights, front and rear mudflaps, a silver grille mesh, a sunroof, cycle carriers, towbar, alloy wheels on 14-inch rims and ski and snowboard carriers.
- There were at least 30 other cyclists already there, all in full-body rain suits, their mountain bikes equipped with fenders and mudflaps, bike lights, and giant saddlebags.
- He's always ordering stuff for that run-down old Chevy pickup of his - things like chrome wheelguards, bedliners, Jeff Gordon mudflaps, and those ‘Bad Boy’ rear-window decals.
- Seen on the mudflaps of a semi truck: ‘Jesus is Love.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!