The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1musli masculinomuesli masculino
- Recent research has found that eating oat-based breakfast cereals - muesli or porridge - can help reduce blood pressure.
- At nine I have breakfast - muesli with soya milk.
- I try to eat the right foods - pasta, rice, fruit, muesli - at the right times, to keep my body in shape.
- They made the most interesting breakfast muesli I have had all year.
- We have organic muesli for breakfast, we eat up our greens (once or twice a week).
- This morning, the team's breakfast would have included porridge or muesli with dried fruit and perhaps toast with scrambled egg or lean bacon.
- It seems that those who like to eat cereal might do well to choose wholegrain cereals based on oats (such as muesli and porridge) and wheat.
- Mango is good in any kind of fruit salad, in muesli, in freshly-made pancakes.
- In between mouthfuls of sausage, home-made bread, muffins, fresh fruit, yoghurt and muesli, we discussed the dive sites he would show me.
- Porridge, muesli and oatcakes are all good sources.
- Granola, usually a conglomeration of oats, sugar, nuts and seeds, is essentially muesli, but without the dried fruit.
- At the weekend I might have some soaked muesli with grated apple, dried fruit, bananas and honey.
- He'd obviously had too much muesli for breakfast.
- I keep my muesli (Waitrose Luxury Fruit and Nut) in an airtight jar.
- Otherwise, I'll prepare my own crunchy muesli by mixing prunes or apricot, honey, lemon and cloves with low-fat yogurt.
- He also makes his own muesli, of which my wife brought home a huge jar, having stuffed herself with it every morning at Kamogi.
- Sure, you can still find shredded wheat, bran cereals, muesli, and other healthy standbys.
- No muesli or fresh fruit on offer, but after a greasy breakfast roll and coffee on tap, I was feeling more awake.
- Choose porridge, muesli or an egg rather than sugary cereals
- Porridge or muesli are the most sustaining of the cereals.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!