The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of atraco
1(crime)atracos masculinemugging is on the increase — está aumentando el número de atracos
- Car theft, burglary, muggings and pick-pocketing are the most common crimes and sometimes it seems no amount of precautions will protect you.
- Families are not able to move around because there have been muggings, kidnappings, rapes, murders, car thefts, armed robberies of homes and business.
- Why are consecutive governments refusing to admit that crime of all sorts, muggings, rapes, burglaries and murders, is out of control?
- The crimes that affect most citizens, such as vandalism, muggings, burglary and car crimes, are considered low priority.
- A crackdown on drug-related crime has been launched in areas of Leeds where residents have been plagued by burglary, theft and muggings.
- It's pathetic, I know, but then I also know that the vast majority of muggings, thefts and attacks could be avoided with some careful forethought.
- Nothing is more depressing than a never-ending litany of vandalism, muggings and burglaries.
- It has also pushed up muggings and violent crime offences by 43% since its inception.
- Compared to places like Horsforth and Yeadon, the number of burglaries, muggings and robberies are very low.
- Chain snatchings, muggings and burglaries have become rampant.
- Improved street lighting could reduce the amount of street violence, assaults, muggings, car thefts and burglaries, he said.
- The priority is to drive down street crime - muggings, assaults, and disorderly behaviour.
- There has been an increase in crime, especially muggings and murders.
- Similar increases occurred in other forms of armed robbery as well as in muggings and burglaries.
- There have been reports of recent attempted kidnappings, muggings and stabbings.
- After years of decreasing numbers of pickpockets and purse snatchings, muggings are back on the rise.
- Some street crimes, like muggings, will just happen, and you will see them.
- The new policy has freed up impressive amounts of police time and money to fight other crime, halving muggings in the area.
- Local radio news bulletins are jammed with reports of muggings and vicious petty criminals.
- There have also been muggings and pickpockets in town.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!