The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1and muggins had to pay! — y yo, el idiota de siempre tuve que pagar
- The muggins here was driving so had to settle for a diet Coke.
- On Tuesday it was pouring with rain and muggins here goes and stands too close to a HUGE puddle of water just as a bus came zipping past.
- My e-mail domain expired on Saturday and muggins here hadn't renewed it… doh!
- Why he couldn't have done that is beyond me, it was muggins here who had to spend an hour mopping the floor - not to mention all the other nonsense I have to do in the mornings anyway.
- Guess who got caught today - that's right, muggins - yours truly.
- They were flying muggins here to London at a time when it wasn't cheap, so I could meet these music business executives and talk about our fabulous career.
- Fred was going to pay, but seeing as muggins here is the only one with an American Express card, I got landed with the bill instead.
- He wasn't paid on time and unlike muggins here he intelligently resigned.
- Of course, this means that muggins has to go and fix the leaky washing machine fitting pdq.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!