The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(guiso hecho a base de sobras de carne y verdura) ropa vieja feminine
- The whole painting is a mulligan stew of form and gesture.
- Instead, he seems never to have acknowledged such boundaries, seeing culture more as a mulligan stew than as an endeavor replete with categorical divisions and hierarchies.
- But unfortunately, the film also tries to be a suspense thriller, a love story, and god knows what else, until it finally becomes what they used to call mulligan stew.
- Ms. Chalmers shows how a simple beef stew can become a hearty mulligan, a Belgian carbonnade, a French boeuf bourguignon, or your own less classic invention.
- Later Mrs. Blake recalled how the troop used to hike out to Browns Gulch and cook a ‘mulligan.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!