The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de multicultural
- Our multicultural society will officially tolerate anything except racial or cultural intolerance.
- It is time to say enough is enough before the unique fabric of this multicultural society is destroyed by the enemies within.
- Their cross cultural and linguistic skills could be especially valuable in a multicultural society.
- But in a supposedly multicultural society like ours, it seems crazy that it should enjoy a monopoly.
- At the core of my identity as an Australian is our multicultural and multireligious society.
- A multicultural society should be inclusive rather than divisive and this is something we all need to work at.
- I'm proud of our multicultural society, where curry is the nation's favourite dish.
- We are a multicultural society that is supposed to welcome and thrive on diversity.
- We live in a very multicultural society where respect and tolerance are just as important as free speech.
- What kind of issues do you face trying to offer multicultural education to these youth?
- Britain is a multicultural society, but most people do not live in multicultural communities.
- Being truly multicultural should involve respecting all cultures and traditions, she said.
- As our area is not very multicultural at all, there weren't even any minority groups who could visit and share their culture.
- Nor is the Toronto police force even roughly reflective of the multicultural nature of Toronto.
- I was used to people inviting me to join them for all kinds of multicultural menus.
- This has given the city a modern, functional and multicultural feel.
- The celebration was part of the nursery's multicultural projects and as a leaving party for the school age children.
- They facilitate the exploration of local identity and are a way of engaging people in multicultural dialogues.
- The Victorian terraces are owned and rented by a cross section of London's multicultural population.
- The festival last week was charged with a modern-day energy and a multicultural feel.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!