The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of multidimensional
- He also derides M-theory - the idea that we live in multidimensional space.
- The second issue is the computational complexity of the search over the space of possible multidimensional models.
- He worked on conjugate functions in multidimensional euclidean space and the theory of functions of a complex variable.
- On the other hand, the present findings do support the proposed multidimensional nature of behavioral inhibition.
- Economic indicators focus primarily on income poverty, whereas health indicators provide a measure of the multidimensional nature of poverty.
- The quantification of chronic fatigue is problematic because of the multidimensional nature of the condition.
- Class is complex, class changes, class is multidimensional.
- Poverty was recognised as a complex and multidimensional problem.
- Critics often claim, furthermore, that the characters are more like types than real, multidimensional people.
- We have already started multidimensional analysis of consumer behaviour.
- Without a doubt, this is a multidimensional issue that defies a simple response.
- The cyclic nature of this phenomenon is multidimensional and complex.
- The effect is a multidimensional exploration of Irish culture and of the nature of fiction, much influenced by Joyce.
- Distance matrix is a method to visualize multidimensional data.
- Does your student's prospective school encourage or require the use of multidimensional forms of expression?
- Rather, they seem to use conventional medical diagnoses as one element in a broad, multidimensional approach.
- This is achieved by the presence of flexible mechanisms that interact in multidimensional networks of regulation at many levels of cellular activities.
- Finally, this overly economistic representation of globalization detracts from the multidimensional character of the phenomenon.
- The 46-word vocabulary test was derived from the multidimensional aptitude battery.
- At that point, the team begins constructing an alternative, multidimensional solution to the problem.
2(character/approach/problem) multidimensional(character/approach/problem) multifacético
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!