The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of multiétnico
- How do they cope with the inevitable tensions that arise in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-religious society?
- But he also suggested the cinema could help bring social cohesion in today's multi-ethnic British society.
- It is certainly not, as is often assumed, an enlightened approach to running a multi-ethnic society.
- White communities too have embraced change and adjusted to a multi-ethnic society.
- There is an urgent need to improve the cross cultural validity of survey methods, particularly in multilingual, multi-ethnic societies
- It was all to the good, as well, that the complex reality of a multi-ethnic society was more or less honestly addressed.
- In our view that is simply not appropriate in an increasingly diverse, multi-ethnic society.
- Can we build and strengthen a multi-ethnic army and security service before ethnic and tribal violence starts up again?
- Ethiopia is a multi-ethnic state with a history of ethnic division.
- His vision of Sri Lanka was of a united island-nation, multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and multi-religious.
- London is a very multi-ethnic and cosmopolitan place.
- The song would have to be multi-ethnic and multi-lingual so we can gain the support of the mainly immigrant communities in the other countries.
- The UN has succeeded in organising elections, setting up local governing institutions and training a multi-ethnic police force.
- We were multi-ethnic before the phrase was invented.
- North Sumatra was picked because it is a multi-ethnic region, and is regarded as having a central role in Western Indonesia.
- Clearly, this is a city obsessed with its own multi-ethnic mosaic and the cosmopolitan credibility it signifies.
- A new constitution, due later this year, is expected to enshrine multi-ethnic values.
- China has always been a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, and multi-dialect nation.
- They will defend the unity and integrity of the multi-ethnic state.
- Descendants and current members of this multi-ethnic working class continue to experience discrimination.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!