The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of plurilingüe
- Pinpointing the source of crosslinguistic influences in the interlanguage of a multilingual speaker is less straightforward.
- In all multilingual communities speakers switch among languages or varieties as monolinguals switch among styles.
- This model, to a certain extent, has encouraged students to be multilingual in their ethnic language, Indonesian and English.
- Many factors influence language dominance in multilingual speakers.
- The local people were actually multilingual; they often spoke three, four, five languages.
- This is perhaps the most multilingual area in the world.
- As a result, Singapore and Malaysia are multilingual countries.
- It is therefore a challenge to applied linguists to see how education systems can contribute to the promotion of more just multilingual societies.
- This seems silly until you have multilingual dictionaries installed.
- Western culture is monolingual; ours multilingual and oral.
- It is also timely given the growing interest in multilingual information retrieval involving East Asian languages.
- Many Indians are multilingual and speak several Indian languages.
- Most Sumu and Miskito are multilingual, speaking Spanish in school and their native language at home.
- If you are already multilingual, use all the languages you know, especially in front of small children.
- A child may be born in a multilingual home setting or speak a home language different from the society.
- Our students have to become multilingual with English as their second language.
- A once multilingual population is on the way to becoming monolingual or at the best bilingual.
- If there is bilingual and multilingual education in the K - 12 system, why not in higher education?
- Given the diverse populations and multilingual settings, bilingual education may be assumed to have been in order.
- Such successes are little surprise, but what inhibits many companies is the price of developing a multilingual presence online.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!