The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(invariable adjective) multimedia
- It is a mix of unique live performances coupled with digital and multimedia art, which flow into each other.
- The predominance of multimedia art in Korea is due largely to the environment in which it is being created.
- Is it a college nearby with a strong curriculum for multimedia training and development?
- The new venture involves the provision of a Media Lab and multimedia learning throughout the school.
- For me, art has always been a multimedia thing, about communication.
- He expects multimedia communications will grow rapidly as corporations demand the service.
- Some posters are photographs of behavioural art, sculptures, and multimedia works.
- Graduate students in museum studies and multimedia design assisted in the data collection.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!