The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- They sell the teensy bags you get in supermarket multipacks at full price.
- The calcium-enhanced yogurts, available nationally in mid-June, are sold in six-cup multipacks and are offered in several flavor combinations.
- Other products include extended-shelf-life and aseptic products in single-serve containers sold at convenience stores and multipacks at club stores.
- It produced multipacks of the chocolate bars.
- For both components, consumers win by spotting a specially labeled can or bottle in 12-packs and larger multipacks.
- As there are regularly special offers, vast multipacks and other confusing permutations on display, sometimes the only way to get the best possible deal is to take a calculator.
- The company randomly inserted 17 million blue sachets into individual and multipacks of crisps.
- I can get 25 points and a multipack of dairy milk bars.
- Feel things may be getting excessive when a multipack of batteries doesn't even come close to filling your toys.
- Son has proved he can eat a multipack of chocolate biscuits leaving Dad upset because there were none left for him.
- When the company first introduced its Lowfat Yogurt for kids three years ago, it was packaged in quarts, even though competitors offered yogurt in small, convenient multipacks.
- A similar instant-win game running across 4.5 million multipacks offers 22,000 different prizes, ranging in value from $3 to $90.
- And could it do so without cutting into consumers' normal buying behavior of single and multipacks?
- Another volume leader are new grocery multipacks with double-digit sales increases.
- For example, kids' juice is available in a multipack of six 8-ounce cartons.
- Many Spanish families will have a ham on the go in the same way crasser Northern European families might have a family multipack of crisps.
- Ike came back in, clutching a six-pack of beer and a multipack of chips.
- Other forms of tobacco advertising included multipack discounts and tobacco branded items such as shopping carts, counter mats, and cigarette vending machines.
- But as children get older, the energy-sapping effect of the flickering screen insulates them in their own private world, leaving them only just enough energy to channel-hop or open that multipack of crisps.
- Premium brand manufacturers also had to be price competitive offering more buy-one/get-one free deals and other multipack offers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!