The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de multicine
- Not only are such outlets the necessary gateways into the riches of world cinema and film history, they also balance the multiplexes and boutique art-house cinemas that so dominate the film landscape in any country.
- Generally speaking, the weakness of December 2004 is a continuation of an overall cinematic malaise that has infected multiplexes and art-houses this year.
- You're also beginning to see towns not on the West or East coast exhibiting films that they normally wouldn't have seen before, because the multiplexes will devote that screen or two to them.
- Given the monopolising ventures of cinema multiplexes across Scotland, it's a wonder that all arthouse and independent cinemas aren't doing exactly the same thing.
- It is heartening in the age of multiplexes and blockbusters to find a filmmaker who commits to cinematic honesty with the conviction of a convert.
- The rest of the screens are suburban multiplexes that are filled to capacity much of the time.
- On those rare occasions when a great motion picture reaches multiplexes, the film critic must add another aspect to his or her job description: that of cheerleader.
- This is why Bombay is awash in new malls and cinema multiplexes and so forth, all of which generate jobs.
- The birth of the 24-hour news channel was supposed to herald more news, more of the time, but like the cinema multiplex more has turned out to be mean considerably less.
- This would mean that more cinema halls and multiplexes could be opened in Pakistan.
- It's riveting and intense, with just enough action to satisfy those who enjoy that genre and enough substance to satiate viewers who are tired of the long litany of dumb motion pictures marching through multiplexes.
- With the advent of the blockbuster and multiplex, cinema has boomed, and television has become ever more dependent on its output, imagery, and style.
- The market is hot for Hollywood extravaganzas that fill screens at multiplexes.
- The multiplex would screen movies at short intervals with digital projectors.
- The multiplexes can afford to experiment with one screen.
- It is languid, thought provoking and compulsively interesting, but, much like its poster, it won't be the most exciting film at the multiplex.
- This is not the kind of motion picture that will find much favor in multiplexes, but the strength of character development is such that it almost certainly will uncover a healthy audience in art houses.
- At a multiplex in Times Square in New York, the viewers' verdict on the opening day of the movie was unanimous - all shows were sold out.
- I suppose it is losing out to these multiplexes but I always thought it would survive because it has such a great location and it has all the student crowd.
- Home theater systems can rival anything you see at the multiplex.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!