The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de multiuso
1(tool/appliance) (invariable adjective) multiuso(building) para usos diversos
- It is being utilised as a marquee this week and when completed next month will serve as a multi-purpose room for entertainment functions.
- Such institutions would function as multi-purpose institutions operating across a broad range of learning areas.
- The design uses the farm steading model of barns arranged around a court to create a flexible storehouse of large multi-purpose halls.
- We find it perfect for carrying a Leatherman or other multi-purpose tool.
- Very often we find that multi-purpose tools do a lot of stuff but don't excel at any job.
- It was proposed that the new multi-purpose building would provide a function room, banqueting hall, theatre and would cater for civil weddings.
- The design is based on a modular structure selected to give the maximum flexibility for multi-purpose operation.
- The great thing about the new units is their multi-purpose functionality.
- The council chamber would be multi-purpose, perhaps able to convert into a small auditorium for concerts and lectures.
- The purpose of the project is to develop a multi-purpose terminal to expand bulk and general cargo handling.
- He was also shown a multi-purpose community centre with a communications and community training function.
- And that crop must justify its cultivation by being multi-purpose.
- The much-needed cash injection means Astroturf pitches and multi-purpose sports and arts halls could be built at schools around the country.
- But 300 years ago forks were unknown and the English peasant carried a multi-purpose knife on their belt to stab pieces of food.
- The multi-purpose indoor recreational facility is state-of-the-art.
- Outside will be a floodlit multi-purpose games area.
- Adjacent to the fitness centre will be two multi-purpose rooms, one with a wood floor and one with multi-sport flooring.
- This multi-purpose fruit is used to make a variety of treats.
- The multi-purpose domed auditorium will also be designed so it can be used for lectures, stage productions, exhibitions and even as a cinema.
- The technique for modular sowing is similar to using a tray - simply fill them with sowing or multi-purpose compost and tap on the bench to settle it.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!