The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(person) realizar diversas tareas al mismo tiempo
- It says, ‘I am multitasking when I am talking on the phone, trying to finish some paperwork, and trying to answer with my hands someone who has asked me a question.’
- Think about that the next time you're multitasking.
- When it looks like you're multitasking - you're looking at one TV screen and another TV screen and you're talking on the telephone - your attention has to shift from one to the other.
- Mind you, I was multitasking - that's right, Luke can do more than one thing badly at the same time - so it wasn't as though I wasn't working at the same time.
- I'm far more productive when I've got lots of things on my plate instead of when just the one; if I'm not multitasking, nothing gets done.
- When you're multitasking at full tilt, balance is one of the first things to suffer.
- We're always multitasking, especially us women.
- Dancers are multitasking - not just doing steps, but expressing a character, showing a choreographic pattern to make the ensemble work clear.
- If we are not compartmentalizing, we are multitasking.
- He was always multitasking and thinking of better ways to do things.
- I am just saying that people are doing all this - they are multitasking when they're driving.
- I can multitask and perform the gruelling art of time management to perfection.
- The thing is, they really don't have any less of my attention than they used to, before I started multitasking in meetings.
- I've heard some women claim that men do not multitask well… I think I do pretty well where that is concerned, but to a point.
- This is not the same as multitasking, which involves dealing with more than one job at the same time.
- She claims that she can multitask mindless tasks while she gives full attention to our conversation.
- With alternating awe and bemusement, Paul watches as his entrepreneur wife multitasks, plunging herself into the center of whatever she touches - creating, re-creating, changing, improving.
- They don't multitask as much as younger generations do, preferring to engage in one medium at a time, but they haven't abandoned the media habits they developed growing up even as they have embraced the new.
- Sure, most guys can't multitask, but at least your shaving products can.
- Initially, it struck me that multitasking whilst at a conference is really bad for your concentration.
- They say other benefits include faster screen redraws for improved imaging, faster loading of applications, better multitasking, and faster execution of Java and other programming languages.
- I think the point is that a preemptively multitasking, protected mode virtual memory operating system shouldn't be letting third party DLLs crash the system.
- For average users, this computer would redefine multitasking.
- It's based on a multitasking kernel - there's multitasking in there - but we had to make some choice there.
- Again, clock speeds seem to matter more with current applications and multitasking.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!