The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1multitrack recording — grabación multipista
- The late 1990s saw the introduction of cheap hard disk and minidisk multi-track recorders, many with effects such as reverb and chorus built in.
- In graduate school I made a transition into time-based media: film, video, audio synthesizers and multi-track recording.
- Due to circumstances, the record sounds obviously transitional, and was in fact the last one the band would complete using their tried and true straight-to-stereo method, before upgrading to more modern, multi-track methods afterwards.
- If you are going to be doing anything with multi-track harmonies, how can you sound like anybody else?
- Les Paul - as well as being credited as the inventor of the solid-bodied electric guitar - also invented multi-track recording.
- Aspiring musicians compete with major recording studios by using MIDI and multi-track technology in conjunction with a computer in their basement or garage.
- Just as computers have put power into the hands of musicians - putting multi-track recording onto the desktop and providing promotion and distribution via the internet - they have also put power into the hands of film makers.
- He would improvise one layer, and then through multi-track recording, he would lay a second layer of improvisation over the first.
- The versions here are properly mixed versions by the original recording engineer from the multi-track tape in true stereo.
- The first is no-loss higher quality than you can hear music that has components separated out from the other channels in the music, becoming a multi-track resource for other artists to create from.
- These days, people use a laptop computer as the multi-track recorder, and they also often use automatic speech recognition software to create a draft of the transcript.
- Of course, recording a multi-track accompaniment with instrumental voices is a much more complex task.
- The typical MIDI file is a multi-track song file that has separate parts for melody, bass, accompaniment, percussion and so forth.
- Recorded in 1971, its multi-track vocals, complex musical score, and fusion of soul and jazz create a wonderful soundscape.
- There is no evidence of the growing pains that often bedevil follow-up albums recorded with additional personnel and the dubious luxury of a multi-track recording desk.
- Even though 1960s and '70s music was mediated by increasingly sophisticated multi-track recording equipment, it made the live context the testing ground of each performer's authenticity.
- She started making multi-track home recordings at age 10 and performed with her sisters in bands during her teen years.
- Behind the scenes, technical and promotions producers use digital multi-track editing facilities to create all the ‘extras ‘that make the programme sound so good.
1(recording)grabación multipista femenino
- That may sound improbable, but actually we use multi-tracks all the time.
- This version was discovered on a multi-track and is released in a mixed version for the first time.
- They were not multi-track so glitches could not be ironed out.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!