The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de botija
1botija masculino, femenino Uruguay coloquialniño masculinoniña femeninochaval masculino España coloquialchavala femenino España coloquialchavalo masculino América Central coloquialchavala femenino América Central coloquialescuincle masculino México coloquialescuincla femenino México coloquialpibe masculino Río de la Plata coloquialpiba femenino Río de la Plata coloquialcabro masculino Chile coloquialcabra femenino Chile coloquial
- Work's over, the boss is off my back, and the munchkins are out of school.
- All of which should distract them from the fact that they're hauling the little munchkins back to school tomorrow.
- Will he return the money to the munchkins and stop exploiting the children?
- Johnnie and my father go back probably 35 years, and I've known him - I don't want to tell how old I am, but I've known him since I was a munchkin.
- Anyhow, I picked up the munchkin and we headed off to meet up with my mom.
- Khaled also displays a purposefulness that contradicts ideas of children as helpless munchkins or mental incompetents.
- I have to take the munchkins to my grandparents house anyway.
- Somehow, I'd been the one stupid enough to believe that I could marry him and move in with him and go about the process of spending the rest of my life with him, all without ever having to meet or interact with his not-so-little munchkins.
- Where have all you little munchkins gone off to?
- Little munchkins, it seems, ran around under my feet.
- I'm so anxious to get home and see the munchkins, to just be home.
- All that being said, it was a little sad without the munchkins.
- I better go on, I just thought I'd check in on the munchkin.
- I quickly cut the munchkin off and motioned to the stairs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!