The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of municipal
- Schools and municipal offices were closed to enable pupils and employees to attend.
- On the same day, the municipal council broke down in half an hour in similar circumstances.
- The municipal government has been taking steps to solve the city's housing problems.
- Lack of transport and funds for the city and municipal councils lead to huge piles of garbage.
- At that time, they thought of it as a symbol of care from the municipal government.
- The powers given to a municipal government must be exercised for the purpose for which they are given.
- To top it off, the last two municipal elections have barely produced an effective council.
- The electricity industry is currently largely under state and municipal control.
- The council confirmed that the land in question is held as an endowment for municipal purposes.
- The normal procedure is that the complaint can be lodged at any municipal office.
- The mayor is obliged to follow decisions made by the municipal council and to report to it.
- I think everyone who was working on the higher floors at the municipal offices felt it.
- The refurbished house was among municipal properties the council had wanted to be sold.
- The turnout, in fact, was nearly double that in the municipal elections a year ago.
- If your focus is a local issue, your municipal planning department may be able to help.
- The savage reduction in town hall powers has increased the inclination to use the municipal vote as a protest.
- You can see the social and psychological reasons underlying municipal policies.
- Presently there is a prior city bylaw banning smoking in all municipal buildings.
- They work mainly in the municipal administration and are in a position of authority.
- Curbs on municipal power resulted in part from concerns about public subsidies to railways.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!