The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de municipio
1municipio masculinomunicipalidad femeninocomuna femenino Cono Sur, Perú
- In other words, it was hands-off to the province and certainly to the cities, towns and rural municipalities.
- The state should distribute some revenue to municipalities such as Pittsburgh.
- Districts in poor municipalities rely on property tax revenues supplemented by state aid to complete their local budgets.
- He praised the Demarcation Board for combining many poorly administered towns into single municipalities.
- So far only three town municipalities in Namibia have their own traffic officers.
- Twenty-two census tracts in 17 municipalities were chosen for the study.
- Ali said the money would be used to help finance the operations of four training centers in four municipalities.
- We are studying the development of town blogs in each municipality serviced by a weekly.
- There were no cost-sharing agreements with neighbouring municipalities.
- If the pilot project is successful, the program could be expanded to other municipalities and cities.
- This is a beautiful country and there is a great deal of energy in the municipalities outside the capital.
- This project may get a loan of 20 million euros, which will be distributed among seven or eight municipalities.
- The need to build dikes was a key factor in causing the early settlers to request status as a municipality.
- An agency will be set up by the municipality to buy the flowers from the growers and market it for them.
- For determining payment to the municipality or county, the trucks have their own water meters.
- Oshawa was a separate municipality adjacent to the County of Ontario.
- Some less-populated and remote counties and municipalities traditionally support certain parties.
- There are also four golf clubs in the municipality and temperatures at this time of year make a round of the fairways very pleasant.
- Each municipality described in the study contains municipal as well as community forests.
- They would be allowed to vote in elections for municipal assembly members and the head of the municipality they live in.
- This year, the elections will be held in four regencies and one municipality in West Java.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!