The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de munificencia
1munificencia femenino literario
- Hindsight indicates this apparent munificence, touted as liberalism and entrenching constitutionally supported freedom of speech, wasn't primarily for our benefit.
- But thanks to the munificence shown by philanthropists, some of these children have begun to lead a life filled with pride and joy.
- The town became famous and benefited from the munificence of those it helped in the form of fine public buildings.
- Roman towns were grid-planned and their character created by a combination of official Roman involvement and acts of public munificence by wealthy locals desirous of increasing their chances of attaining public office.
- One of the qualities of kingship was munificence, and generosity was always an important attribute of power.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!