The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de criminal
1criminal masculino, femeninohomicida masculino, femenino formalasesino masculinoasesina femenino
- They're a charming trio, even if two are murderers and the other is an expert forger and financial trickster.
- It is so easy to say that murderers should be hanged, but what if they have been framed, or the evidence isn't up to scratch.
- Many of my fellow students thought that murderers should have the same done unto them as they had done to others, an eye for an eye.
- I expect more people could name one or more of the murderers than even one of the people they murdered.
- The existence of such draconian punishment is a reflection of a culture that has no time for thieves and murderers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!