The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de asesina
1asesina femeninocriminal femeninohomicida femenino formal
- A few were martyrs, some were serial murderesses, and some were mentally unbalanced, while others were totally innocent.
- And it is why Britain's most notorious murderess, Myra Hindley, who has just died, properly stayed in prison until the end.
- The calculating cruelty of these murderesses is hard to accept; they poisoned their victims slowly, watching them suffer excruciating pain over a period of six to eight days, until released by death.
- Although the book fails to provide new insights into the social construction of murderesses or the nature of Victorian society, it is worth reading, however.
- The newspaper wanted to get the exclusive interview with the murderess and her family before the police could get out there and return them for trial.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!