The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de oscuridad
1oscuridad femeninoa tall shape loomed up out of the murk — una figura alta surgió de entre las tinieblas
- She needed her time alone, away from the gloom and murk of a sickroom.
- Burst cattails and grass line the edge; the water is thick, a deep green murk, a beautiful green cocktail.
- New York water is a special brew of ferocious currents, unforgiving temperatures, treacherous murk, and apocalyptic pollution.
- How did we expect to extract fish for four from this opaque murk?
- Household items like the blare of the telephone's ring and the oppressive murk of Plath's London lighting scheme distort in her mind to create a homespun hell.
- By diligently limiting the flashlight's movements during the exposures he gave the anemone a luminous vitality and kept the enveloping space murk.
- The images palpitate between bleached brightness and murk.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!