The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1he's a real muscleman — es un verdadero Charles Atlas
- But if we're destined to spend the next several years watching movies about mutants, musclemen and assorted other misfits, it'd be nice if those movies were good.
- They had planned to arrive at the ceremony riding an elephant, but failed to find one in time, so settled for a horse-drawn carriage to be greeted by 200 guests and performers including dancing girls, musclemen and midgets,
- The musclemen who balance each other upside down on their shoulders; the acrobat who spins inside a hoop; the contortionist packed into a suitcase: these are the things that draw the audience applause.
- They were oily musclemen wearing too-tight t-shirts.
- In 2001, when the women's groups first made a bid to run the weekly haat in Pipli village, local musclemen threatened to beat and kidnap them.
- There are also the traditional mil zourkhaneh, heavy Indian clubs with which musclemen do exercises that would wrench most people's arms from their sockets.
- More standard festive fayre as a series of musclemen who bear more than a passing resemblance to the side of a bus come face to face in an attempt to discover who's the strongest of them all.
- Finding it difficult to recover the loans, many firms and banks have been taking the help of musclemen.
- I've done a couple of adverts, whenever they needed a muscleman my agent would give me a call.
- He was a muscleman and bully and often he used to terrorize the people.
- The vignette, with its quartet of bare-chested musclemen around a poker table, their biceps and pectorals effectively lit by the low-hanging overhead fixture, is funny and provocative.
- Big, oily, musclemen everywhere can't stop lubing up just thinking about him.
- The point is the musclemen of that era thought more about the totality of their physiques than bodybuilders do today.
- Sammi jumped up from her seat as two musclemen restrained her from leaving the booth.
- But interestingly enough, he is the very human core to the film, a strong, faithful muscleman whose basic needs match his simpleton intellect.
- The 33-years-old muscleman, fire-eater and stripper's career is going from strength to strength, and the former structural engineer is taking advantage of his fame while it lasts.
- In the red corner sat a butch, dark-skinned, muscleman baring his teeth.
- First appearing on screen in 1918, Tarzan was the original Hollywood muscleman.
- One day, a visit from someone claiming to be his father triggers a biological reaction that turns the nerdy scientist into a 30-foot giant green muscleman with untold powers and abilities.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!