The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Cranial nerve musculature is less involved, and ophthalmoplegia is rare.
- The posterior musculature consists of six muscles in two groups, superficial and deep.
- We now know that the actions of the specialized musculature of the lower esophageal sphincter provide the chief barrier to reflux.
- Internal voids resulted from the more rapid decay of internal organs and musculature than the cuticle of the exoskeleton.
- Unlike the upper esophageal sphincter, the lower sphincter is not pulled open by extrinsic musculature.
- The body wall musculature consists of three longitudinal muscles that form a continuous layer around the body.
- This test will fail if the abdominal musculature is very weak or if you are feeling through a diastasis recti.
- This allows the anal musculature to relax, and the fissure invariably heals.
- Similarly, the basic structure of the human body is provided by the skeleton and musculature.
- Treatment to restore normal tone and function to the pelvic floor musculature should not be overlooked.
- A neurologic examination revealed normal strength in the upper extremities with normal musculature.
- Atrophy of the hands, particularly the intrinsic musculature, may be present.
- The tongue musculature is largely contained within a fibrous sac, so the whole maintains a constant volume irrespective of its shape.
- This was well established through analysis of reflexes in crayfish abdominal musculature.
- The types of scales that are present in fossils permit us to say something about the dermal musculature.
- Even though the heat is generated by the flight musculature, the platypleurine cicadas are able to elevate body temperature without flight.
- Based on those observations, he initiated a study of the role of the pelvic and tail musculature in the ventilation of pigeons.
- Their teeth were large and pointy, and their jaw musculature was strong.
- The jaw musculature is immensely strong, giving rise to huge pressures and displacement forces.
- Bones are obscured by overlying feathers, skin, and musculature.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!