The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The cardiovascular, abdominal, skin, musculoskeletal, and neurologic exams were all normal.
- Additional questions should focus on any history of neurologic or musculoskeletal problems.
- Tension-type headache may be stress related or associated with functional or structural cervical or cranial musculoskeletal abnormality.
- The most common complaint is headache, followed by recurrent abdominal pain and musculoskeletal pain.
- Topical agents can be useful in treating cutaneous and musculoskeletal pain.
- His chest pain was worse with movement and pressure over the left upper chest and was obviously of musculoskeletal origin.
- The link between musculoskeletal pain and systemic disturbance is often not made until the infection worsens, causing severe localised pain or refusal to weight bear.
- The book is easy to read with sound and updated information covering all essential aspects of conventional radiology in musculoskeletal system.
- The commonest reported problems are those of the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular systems.
- Foot ulcers can be caused by arterial insufficiency, diabetes mellitus, neuropathy, musculoskeletal disorders, or injury.
- Improper form can increase the stress on the musculoskeletal system and predispose the player to injury.
- Leg length discrepancies have been implicated in a number of musculoskeletal hip and leg injuries.
- An evaluation is necessary to determine if the pain is the result of a musculoskeletal injury or part of a systemic problem.
- Fibromyalgia should be considered in any patient with musculoskeletal pain that is unrelated to a clearly defined anatomic lesion.
- Rehabilitation of these patients is complicated by musculoskeletal pain, which occurs commonly in the incision site or the back.
- Side effects included skin changes, transient headaches, hyperlipidemia, and musculoskeletal pains.
- Recognition of the burden of musculoskeletal conditions will result in greater awareness of the pervasive effects they have on individuals and of their cost to society.
- The performance of these tasks exposes nurses to increased risk for work-related musculoskeletal disorders.
- Rates of early retirement were higher in jobs likely to involve more manual work (mostly because of musculoskeletal problems).
- The incidence of deep musculoskeletal infection from open fractures has been reported to be as high as 23 percent.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!