The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de museo
1museo masculinohistory/science museum — museo histórico/de la ciencia
- Yet public interest in visiting such museums and historical sites is not always so keen.
- Often the museums are set in buildings that have as much interest as the things they contain.
- The software will be of interest to schools and museums, as well as town planners.
- The trail included all the exhibitions in the museum as well as the art gallery.
- There are a number of museums and places of historic interest where old cipher machines are exhibited.
- However, some of Venice's best art isn't in its museums and galleries, but in the Scuole.
- Worst hit will be the big museums and galleries that have not benefited from the recent large rises in funding.
- The records of our heritage are preserved in the museums and archives of the country.
- That figure makes the lost art worth more than all the paintings now in American galleries and museums.
- When she took up her post in 1998, the city's museums and galleries were in poor shape.
- The result of their talent and hard work went on display at the museum in an exhibition that is due to end today.
- There are now plans to use the disused ringing chamber as a small museum of church archives.
- The new museum adds to a number of other museums that have been set up in Kerala on the history of the Church.
- The reason people come to museums, essentially, is to see the exhibits up close.
- The building was meant to house a museum for the ancient university in its basement.
- We know that more people go to museums and art galleries than go sporting events.
- The vast majority went to historic buildings and other conservation schemes and to museums.
- For those in search of culture, Milan has numerous museums with rich and varied collections.
- Than you can go to Shanghai museum, one of the best museums of ancient China in the world.
- At present, it is split into a museum on the ground floor and an art gallery upstairs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!