The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1maestría (musical) femenino
- This singer-songwriter displays impressive musicianship in both her powerful vocal performance and her guitar-playing style.
- This latest exercise in public humiliation is not the way to encourage musicianship.
- The downside is that his brilliant musicianship was channelled into commercial hits.
- There is honest emotion and talented musicianship displayed here.
- The programme is suitable for musicians wishing to develop their musicianship and performing skills and their theoretical knowledge.
- I was overwhelmed by his commanding, assured musicianship in Bach, Haydn, Chopin, Smetana, Liszt, and Grainger.
- He attended a boarding school for five years where the best of teachers taught the students on various aspects of musicianship.
- Members of a successful jazz group need a high level of musicianship.
- Judges will be looking for tuneful singing and a good standard of musicianship.
- This gifted threesome combines chic glamour with splendid musicianship.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!