The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de musicólogo
1musicólogo masculinomusicóloga femenino
- Understandably, the authorship of the toccata has long been a puzzle to musicologists.
- Even respected musicologists perpetuated the story that all of his music sounds more or less the same.
- At the time he died he seemed to be on the threshold of a distinguished career as a thinker and musicologist.
- For decades, critics and musicologists had struggled to define "American music."
- This has been for years touted as the definitive Prokofieff Second by a good many musicologists and record collectors.
- As a musicologist, Lily is naturally fascinated that this humble girl could know such obscure tunes.
- A noted musicologist whose interests include medieval music and Tudor keyboard music, he has written many choral pieces.
- Musicologists have long been intrigued by his difficult, inventive and erudite music.
- A pioneer musicologist, he is known for his editions of Handel, Corelli, and other Baroque composers.
- For most of his career he was an executive with BBC Radio; but he was also a musicologist of distinction.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!