Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1musulmán masculinemusulmana femininemahometano masculinemahometana feminine
- For example, Muslims are proud that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the West.
- An Islam without Muslims then becomes a museum piece rather than a living faith.
- There was nothing in the film which criticised Muslims as a community or Islam as a religion.
- Indeed, he wished to see all Muslims use Arabic as their language of everyday life.
- The city, in southern Iraq, is the site of shrines which are sacred to Shia Muslims.
- The Koran presumably remains for Muslims more like a fixed map of how the world should be.
- For the approximately 30 days of Ramadan, Moslems are expected to fast from dawn to sunset.
- To me it shows what little knowledge they have of Islam and how out of touch with Muslims they are.
- Although a devout Sikh, he took part in religious acts with Muslims and Hindus as well.
- Many are Moslems but have little understanding of their religion.
- The Muslim family is the miniature of the whole of Muslim society and its firm basis.
- As the word sunna suggests, some Muslim people believe it is religiously ordained.
- There are all sorts of items of dress which are worn by Muslim women, and these vary all over the world.
- The position of Muslim organisations and mosques has been consistent for years.
- There is a sense of Islamic solidarity among all Muslim nations but there are also disputes.
- Religions are represented in the architecture of Christian cathedrals, Hindu temples, and Moslem mosques.
- They were trying to force the elected French government to lift its ban on Muslim veils in state schools.
- Most of their victims are Muslim Arabs whose final words were never recorded.
- More than in any other Muslim country, women have leapt into the modern world.
- It claimed to represent the grievances and demands of the entire Indian Muslim community.
- Some newspapers had even gone so far as to say that the meeting was to garner Muslim votes.
- Their objective is Muslim countries' resources and one way or the other they are going to get them.
- One of the obstacles here is the lack of true dialogue in Muslim communities.
- He has been barred from many Muslim countries for his advocacy of democracy and human rights.
- Andalusia was then the name applied to the region remaining under Muslim rule.