The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- This gene, when mutated, severely disrupts both germ cell migration and developmental cell death.
- Only 15 of these genes were previously known to cause a toxin phenotype when mutated.
- If a gene on the Y chromosome mutates, that piece of the male genetic code may disappear.
- Scientists came to understand how genes mutate, and how mutations helped make natural selection possible.
- When a gene on a more typical chromosome mutates, the chromosome can still recombine with its twin.
2formal(change)sufrir una transformaciónsufrir transformaciones
- The pigeon let out one long coo, and then, as its body began to swell and transform, the sound mutated into a low chuckle.
- But now the perennial moaning about diving has mutated into a full-blown campaign to stamp out this malevolent practice.
- We had our reunion yesterday, attended by 11 of us which is a good turn out, and the day trip to France has now mutated into a weekend in Paris!
- The Glasgow-based band's debut delivers on its promises of glam-rock mutated into disco rhythms with interest.
- But by 2005, the European agenda has mutated into making a new class of politicians more powerful.
- Sure, by loose definition it can be called a game, but it has mutated into something much more grotesque than that.
- Autograph hunters have gradually mutated into poison-pen letter-senders.
- Why has our understanding of democracy mutated into nothing but an allergy to order and responsibility?
- It developed on the east coast, mutated into different forms, spread to Europe and on.
- In some awful way, his regard for the underdog has mutated into support for mad dogs.
- Come next year these unexceptional throwbacks might have mutated into cunning reinventors.
- America, once known as the land of the free and the home of the brave, has mutated into the land of the medicated and the home of the lawsuit.
- This friendship also mutated into something more, as we already had the hugging scenes, and then this.
- Somehow, they've mutated into characters who are colder, harder, and much less moral.
- I mean, I have no problems with research that disprove age-old theories that already mutated into dogma.
- Then my pleasant thoughts mutated into dark gory battlefields across the red sand.
- He had mutated into one of the earth's most evil and cruel creatures imaginable.
- What was once the realm of science fiction has mutated into serious debate.
- Nowadays the car has cleverly mutated into a hatchback but even so, a bag of golfclubs is out of the question.
- We must understand how it mutates, transforms and spreads.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!