Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Astigmatism may occur with myopia or hyperopia.
- Apart from testing the eye, they supply booklets detailing eye care with particular reference to refractive errors such as myopia, hypermetropia and astigmatism.
- The Romans considered myopia a permanent defect that reduced the market value of a slave.
- The medical name for short-sightedness is myopia.
- And so we found an association between this opacity at the back of the lens and short-sightedness, or myopia.