The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de mitificar
- Dick's drug use was much magnified and mythified, as well.
- On the one hand, they demystify bad, often non-musical, entertainment and, on the other, they mythify musical entertainment by associating the musical with the myths of spontaneity, integration and audience.
- And what better weapon do we have against such myths, than to mythify them in their turn and produce other artificial myths?
- Does her political stance preserve and moreover mythify her ‘radical’ status?
- The Australian actress has recently been mythified to the iconic status of the screen goddesses of the 1950s.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!