The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1bomba de metralla femenino
- There is no record of nail bombs exploding on the day in question.
- A nail bomb went off at a nightclub where she was celebrating a friend's birthday.
- He was involved in treating the 14 casualties from a nail bomb attack, in which two people died.
- Police have charged a man in connection with the recent London nail bomb attacks.
- Early yesterday, a homemade nail bomb was detonated at the front of a house.
- A man hurled a nail bomb into a busy takeaway in a revenge attack after being stabbed there.
- More than 2,000 people were evacuated from a leisure complex after a hoax caller claimed a nail bomb had been planted there.
- Police are investigating a fresh nail bomb attack against a chip shop owner.
- A farmer was injured by a nail bomb containing half-inch nails posted to his home.
- Fires continued to rage after a nail-bomb ripped through the bar in Soho, London.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!