The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cepillo de uñas masculino
- Start by brushing it off with a medium-soft brush - something stiffer than a shaving brush, softer than a nail brush.
- A member who had rust stains on a pair of white pants cleaned them using hand cleaner and a nail brush.
- I've been using various implements (nails, small screwdrivers, bits of cardboard, etc) to remove the mud because I don't have a nail brush.
- She had a pink nail brush and a sponge and her own talcum powder.
- A plentiful supply of soap, clean towels and nail brushes should be available.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!