The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cortaúñas
1cortaúñas masculinea pair of nail clippers — un cortaúñas
- Cut your toenails straight across, preferably with nail clippers, and don't be tempted to trim them down the sides, as this can lead to ingrowing toenails.
- If you are unskilled with the nail clippers, then invest in a monthly manicure, and get them to apply the nail polish too.
- I recommend only using a nail trimmer designed for cats, as regular nail clippers can crush the nail and cause the cat pain.
- I had to move my nail clippers from my carry-on bag to my suitcase before boarding the plane.
- Nail file and nail clippers are in one handy unit—the components slide into one another pocket-knife style.
- Looking at those baby finger nail clippers, I sure am nervous about that task ahead!
- It would be closer to the perfect Monday if I could find my nail clippers.
- I could say that I wanted some new CDs and books and maybe a plant or two, and I'd still end up getting nail clippers and bubble bath.
- For more than 10 years, airport security stood by its rule, no pocket knives on a plane, not even those tiny ones, not even nail clippers.
- Most pet stores sell a special dog nail clipper.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!