The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tijeras para uñas femenino
- Those who fail to make the grade are subjected to punishments they have never experienced before such as cleaning the toilets with a toothbrush and cutting grass with nail scissors.
- Gatwick and Heathrow reiterated passengers should not carry sharp objects, including nail scissors, razor blades and even knitting needles, amongst their hand luggage.
- Any potential weapons, including nail scissors, letter openers and plastic knives, should not be placed in hand luggage, and passengers should allow extra time to check in.
- My guess is that one can, with little difficulty, break eyeglasses to produce an edge that's pretty much as sharp as that on a pair of nail scissors.
- That includes your favorite nail scissors, plus other scissors less than four inches long.
- I still haven't got round to getting any shears, but no matter: tonight I shall venture out with a pair of nail scissors!
- Bookshelves house only books, and not also moisturiser, mobile phone chargers, pens and nail scissors.
- They weren't even proper circles, either, some oval, some flattened, and all looking as if they had been cut out with a small pair of curved nail scissors in a very great hurry.
- Stephanie took a pair of small nail scissors from her handbag and slowly chopped the gold card into pieces then she ceremonially tossed the bits into a nearby rubbish bin.
- Security on aircraft is tight enough - I can't get a pair of nail scissors on a flight, let alone a firearm.
- He'd tried to grow it long once but it started to bug him so much he grabbed a pair of nail scissors and attempted to hack it off.
- When the measures first came in, I lost a couple of pairs of nail scissors.
- I started off with the loppers (basically scissors with really long handles) which had proved very effective with the big thistles but it was like cutting the lawn with nail scissors.
- But what about the eyebrow tweezers and the nail scissors?
- This week, I went into her room to find her in the middle of a pile of her clothes snipping at her hair with nail scissors.
- A list of items, including nail scissors and other sharp objects, has also been issued which will be banned from hand luggage.
- Ever since, billions of dollars and hours have been expended looking for nail scissors.
- I had a suspicious feeling he cut it with nail scissors.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!