The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Meetings sometimes end in shouting, name-calling and insults.
- It gets to be quite fun, in an awful kind of way, to spot the childish name-calling, the insult words that don't mean anything.
- Most of the incidents involved name-calling, verbal abuse and racist comments, rather than physical assaults.
- As a result, a number of parties have placed emphasis on name-calling and insulting opponents.
- She could tolerate a certain amount of bad language and name-calling.
- Instead of having a calm, rational debate about legitimate issues, he started name-calling and casting insults.
- The most common forms of bullying are name-calling and insults, followed by being the object of lies or rumors.
- He asked please and then the petty name-calling and childish insults started.
- It was never anything too serious; verbal, mostly name-calling, rather than physical, which is a lot less than some kids I knew got.
- And finally, they must rely on facts and logical argument in their writing, not on name-calling and abuse.
- It starts out as debate and ends up full of hate, name-calling and vitriol.
- Tackling physical abuse and name-calling is one thing; can schools really be expected to force pupils to be nice to each other?
- We did not engage in name-calling, degrading and verbally attacking others, even in our own defence.
- He has given up removing the graffiti daubed on the walls and sadly admits that taunts and name-calling have become a staple part of his life.
- That is, as long as it's not uninformed abuse and name-calling, which is no use to anyone.
- Once again you resorted to childish name-calling and petty slurs to try to demonise the party.
- The resort to ridicule and name-calling betrays an angry wish that this problem would simply go away.
- Much to her credit, no amount of upbraiding or name-calling has moved her an iota.
- Emotional abuse can include isolation, name-calling, jealousy and threats.
- In all fairness, these issues do not require character assassination, lying and name-calling.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!