The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of nanopartícula
- The technique is based on tracking the fluorescence or scattering signal of a nanoparticle bound to the molecule of interest.
- Specifically, the group has succeeded in implanting a gold nanoparticle with a diameter of 1.2 nm into the enzyme glucose oxidase.
- The blood vessels feeding the tumor then collapse, trapping the loaded nanoparticle in the tumor, where it slowly releases the chemotherapy.
- A nanoparticle can be embedded in the wall of an individual cell that can then be monitored.
- A nanoparticle one billionth of a meter long may hold the key to a new concept of magnetic imaging in the brain.
- We investigate the budding and fission of a vesicle induced by the adhesion of the nanoparticle.
- The laws of gravity, optics, and acceleration represent averages, not the quirky behavior of each single nanoparticle.
- Imagine if a nanoparticle was scaled up to the size of a football.
- A nanoparticle is the basic building block of nanotechnology.
- The authors found that the protein undergoes a larger conformational change when assembled onto a nanoparticle having a larger diameter.
- A single nanoparticle inside of one cell would be equivalent to an ant inside an automobile.
- The nanoparticle bends the stalk, and induces the pore opening.
- We also clarify that the nanoparticle mimics the fusion protein, and promotes the fusion process of two vesicles.
- Similarly, today's scientists and engineers have found that it takes only small amounts of a nanoparticle, precisely placed, to change a material's physical properties.
- They also say that the nanoparticle is of a small uniform size and consistency, and has been proven to work in animals bearing such tumors.
- A good example of a harmful nanoparticle is titanium dioxide, which has been used in toxicology for a long time and established as an inert substance.
- The adhering nanoparticle induces the morphological change of the vesicle: budding, formation of two vesicles in which only outer monolayers are connected, and fission.
- We have also shown that the nanoparticle promotes the fusion process from the stalk intermediate to the fusion-pore opening.
- The team found that an iron oxide nanoparticle can outline not only brain tumors under MRI, but also other lesions in the brain that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
- Folate molecules on the nanoparticle bind to receptors on tumor cell membranes and the cell immediately internalizes it, because it thinks it's getting the vitamin it needs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!