The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de nafta
- Use a good grade of naphtha, isopropyl alcohol, or butyl cellosolve on polycarbonate domes.
- To avoid having sodium react with oxygen or water vapor in the air, it is usually stored under kerosene, naphtha, or some other organic liquid with which it does not react.
- The temblor and subsequent aftershocks are believed to have dislodged the cover of the tank, which was filled with 26,000 kiloliters of naphtha - a highly flammable petroleum byproduct.
- Hancock and Charles Macintosh solved that problem in the early 1820s by dissolving rubber in naphtha instead.
- They are, however, susceptible to shrinkage from exposure to solvents containing naphtha or turpentine.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!