The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pañal
1pañal masculinoto change a nappy — cambiar un pañal
- nappy pin — imperdible
- Dress your baby in a nappy, vest and Babygro for sleeping.
- I now have greater respect for the women of yesteryear who didn't use disposable nappies but the towelling ones.
- Bring the bottom edge of the nappy up between your baby's legs.
- His mind was still wandering from thinking about what being a dad is going to be like, the dirty nappies, baby sick the works.
- The project aims to get parents to use reusable nappies on their babies rather than disposable nappies.
- Disposable nappies from one baby make up half the rubbish of a normal family - that equates to more than four per cent of the district's waste.
- Whether this is down to them all recently becoming fathers is unclear, but those dirty nappies and sleepless nights won't have helped their mood.
- One baby's disposable nappies can fill 40 bin liners, or 12 wheelie bins each year.
- They were probably hoping for some packs of disposable nappies, baby lotion, and maybe a buggy, or a pram or something.
- Instantly they were flooded with offers from firms selling disposable nappies, baby food, layettes and cots.
- At the same time, we would advise people of the benefits of using towelling nappies for the environment.
- It was a brilliant way to show young teenagers and young adults what it's like to get up at 2 am in the morning to feed a baby, to change a dirty nappy, to try and comfort a crying baby.
- Around 90 per cent of babies born in the UK every year wear disposable nappies with only a minority using the reusable variety.
- Disposable nappies were the product of years of research investment by multinational companies keen to capture and expand a lucrative market.
- Back in 1991 the company commissioned two studies to compare the ecological costs of reusable versus disposable nappies.
- Between 1990 and 1996 he changed about 2,000 nappies, both disposable and reusable.
- As if all that were not enough, new scientific research is beginning to throw up other potential hazards with disposable nappies.
- Dirty nappies and food-stained clothes were changed immediately.
- A disposable nappy is a fast solution when you need to change your child in the back of the car.
- Parents who care about the environment are to be persuaded to return to using washable nappies instead of modern disposable ones.
- nappy pin — imperdible
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!