The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de narcisista
- This finding refutes the common stereotype of the narcissistic woman with breast implants.
- Call me vain or narcissistic or what ever.
- They are described as: instinctively rebellious, non-conformist, narcissistic and determined to stay young.
- The other film goddesses were narcissistic, neurotic, concerned about no one except themselves.
- There's a personality type in guys she's been attracted to in the past where they turn out to be far more narcissistic than they initially seem.
- And he did the right thing, distancing himself from this highly narcissistic pastor.
- She said that the media unfairly depicts celebrities who are publicly involved with politics as narcissistic.
- He's clearly a shallow, narcissistic poseur - surely we're not supposed to feel sympathy for him?
- In Traveling Mercies, she demonstrates a unique ability to lay bare her soul even its ugliest parts without ever coming off as narcissistic or solipsistic.
- But the angry reaction to her comments rose to a new level today with blogs on the left and right accusing her of being self-centred and narcissistic.
- Somehow I think unsung social workers can reach out to the poor and downtrodden better than narcissistic guys who have gotten too much attention in the first place.
- Towards the end of the film, his buff, clueless, completely narcissistic character became less amusing and more annoying.
- Politics attracts a certain type of guy: the narcissistic showman, hungry for attention and holding centre stage.
- "I'm not as narcissistic or self-referential as people think," he says with a smile.
- Young narcissistic adults tend to be ostracized and shunned by peers and colleagues.
- Thirteen years ago I met a materialistic, narcissistic, superficial, bosomy woman from Long Island.
- His narcissistic lover cautions him against his charity towards his neighbours across the hallway.
- But where else, you may ask, can one go to see shallow, narcissistic pop stars rip off articles of clothing?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!