The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of narcolepsia
- It was developed to treat narcolepsy, a rare condition that makes people fall asleep unexpectedly and uncontrollably.
- The drug is used for narcolepsy, a condition in which people fall asleep unexpectedly during the day.
- While insomnia comes in many forms, there are people with narcolepsy who fall asleep while at work, talking or driving.
- Sleepiness and cataplexy are the symptoms of narcolepsy that most often merit treatment with drugs.
- The drug was first approved in 1998 to treat narcolepsy, an uncommon condition in which sufferers fall asleep uncontrollably during the day.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!