The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(person) de mentalidad cerrada(person) intolerante(attitude) cerrado(attitude) intolerante(approach) estrecho de miras(sectarianism/rationalism/prudery) intolerante
- The professor also slammed the government's research funding agencies for narrow-minded views on how to train researchers.
- I'm frustrated with narrow-minded view of history this article represents.
- On most of the cases that count, she has proved to be anathema to their narrow-minded view of the world and Constitution.
- Was his mockery of posters encouraging riding a bike meant to appeal to the narrow-minded prejudices of his more polluting punters?
- Instead they choose to hurt a person who doesn't fit into their narrow-minded view of the world.
- Because they exploit the fears and incite the prejudices of the narrow-minded.
- Where have we seen this narrow-minded extremist view before?
- I think this is a narrow-minded view, with all due respect, that you are holding.
- It was just sort of a narrow-minded point of view of what would happen.
- Such a comment betrays an inflexible narrow-minded misunderstanding of our enemies and how to combat them.
- Laying down a moral code and enforcing it with bans, punishment and guilt, produces petty, narrow-minded people.
- Visit their website for reactionary, narrow-minded tripe!
- Hardly the conduct of a sectarian or narrow-minded politician.
- Some people easily give up a chance or some potential probably because of a narrow-minded and negative point of view.
- Beneath his bluff exterior, he is a narrow-minded reactionary with merely some financial success.
- If one remains narrow-minded, ignorant and intolerant of others this dream is impossible.
- In today's cyber age, people take it as an insult to be labelled narrow-minded for their opinions with obvious bias.
- Good education, untainted by narrow-minded politicians, provides the basis for a healthy society and democracy.
- Another downside is dealing with narrow-minded clients who don't allow you to move forward with what is clearly the best strategy for their business.
- The more selfish and narrow-minded interests are allowed to rule, the fewer good things there are for the country and the citizens as a whole.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!