The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of maldad
- Sheer pig-headed ignorance, nastiness, mean-spiritedness and rudeness in my opinion.
- The outrage it provoked was based on the seeming crudeness of the content and the sexist nastiness of the boy protagonists.
- In more recent times, his nastiness has become more unpredictable.
- It is glib and empty rationalising, which taken literally would imply that nastiness is a prerequisite for success.
- But in the last series, it was enveloped in a miasma of nastiness.
2(of accident)gravedad feminine
3(of taste, smell)lo asquerosolo repugnante
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!