The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de nación
1(people)nación femeninothe British nation — los británicos
- We cannot allow ourselves to be dependent on other nations, history has taught us that.
- The sooner we can distance ourselves from these artificial things known as nations the better.
- We are after all talking about the richest, most powerful nation on Earth.
- We all know that the United States became the wealthiest nation on earth.
- We, the richest, most powerful nation on the planet, could solve our social problems in a heartbeat.
- Critics acknowledge that some Western European nations have state religions.
- Could the search for medicinal plants help keep the forests of this African island nation intact?
- Thousands of plants and animals on the African island nation of Madagascar are found nowhere else in the world.
- Developing nations do not have the resources to accomplish this on their own.
- Most other industrialized nations privately agree they are necessary but are loath to step forward and be counted.
- Even other advanced industrialized nations don't compare with the U.S. in this flexibility.
- Developed nations across the globe have stockpiled smallpox vaccines.
- The leading industrialised nations need to embark upon emergency transition strategy to renewable energy.
- We are an Army at war, serving a nation at war.
- In fact, you could argue that sanctions make rogue nations more hostile and more dangerous.
- The surge of nationalistic solidarity sweeping the nation led his neighbors to strike their regionalist colors.
- For the first time in financial history, a major debtor nation owes its debt in its own currency.
- But the fledgling nation is facing a range of challenges.
- The World War II memorial was dedicated this weekend in our nation's capital.
- But how did we become the most powerful and radical nation on the planet?
- What was it Napoleon said about the British being a nation of shopkeepers?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!